Thursday, October 25, 2012

Diva Feud Poll Results

I swear I'll be late for my own funeral. Here, finally, is the mention of my poll results on this blog, regarding the burning question (at least I thought it was burning): "Whose Side Are You Taking During the Latest Diva Feud?"

The choices were Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj regarding the then-hot news of their intense American Idol verbal battle royale from the time the poll was posted. But hot shit can become a cold turd in days with my readers. The poll was open for ten days. It got five responses.

Carey received three votes, Minaj managed two. Yay for Mariah. Boo for Minaj.

A new poll will be posted on this blog soon. Hopefully, you'll be as mesmerized by the question put to you as you were about picking your favorite Andy Williams tune on my previous poll.


No comments:

Post a Comment