Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Baker's Dozen of My Top Dance Songs for 2012

The New Year is a time for lists, including my resolutions. But here is my totally biased, completely subjective list of the Top 13 Dance/Club songs of 2012, in descending order:

1.  Timebomb, Kylie Minogue
2.  Hotel Nacional, Gloria Estefan
3.  I Heart You, Toni Braxton
4.  Key to Your Soul, Debby Holiday
5.  Golden Era, David Morales f/ Roisin Murphy
6.  Where Is the Passion?, Carol Hahn
7.  Let's Have a Kiki, Scissor Sisters
8.  I'll Say It, Kathy Griffin
9.  Sex Is in the Heel, Cyndi Lauper
10. Let Me Live Again, Colton Ford
11. I Who Have Nothing, Gladys Knight
12. Le Bump, Yolanda B Cool f/ Crystal Waters
13. Revolution 2012, Rich B f/ Marcella Puppini

And my favorite dance-music video of 2012:



Happy New Year to all! Keep on dancing! The beat is real; the beat brings us together. World peace is a serious possibility, so keep the faith and join together on the dancefloor! Let the New Year, 2013, be one of love, peace, happiness and disco. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment