Friday, December 21, 2012

Coming to the Buddy Beaverhausen Blog Near You!


It's the end of the year and the dawning of a new one! And, so, thank you, kind readers for checking out my various posts throughout 2012. My blog certainly has grown and I am thrilled that you mostly seem to enjoy what I'm putting out there. Of course, there are dissenters. "You can delete this after you read it but you are one crazy fucking idiot," commented one Anonymous critic, while another Anon. wrote: "This is the biggest bullshit I have ever seen." I must admit I do love controversy!

But there's so much hot stuff coming through (and, no doubt, some hot messes) in the foreseeable future! My top 12 dance/club favorites for 2012 will be posted right before the new year! Coming in 2013, new Q&As with disco/dance names you'll recognize and love, love, love! Reviews of live performances! Club music reviews, Billboard views! Lifestyle chatter, more Joan Crawford blather! Cine Beaverhausen! Book Nook! Broadway Beaverhausen! Cabaret Beaverhausen! Videodrome Beaverhausen! And much, much more!

I'm quite the bon vivant, you know, and in 2013, I'm gonna take you higher!

Shouting out around the world now: Thanks to my views from the USA, the UK and Canada; my backbone! To big hits from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia and Latvia! Thanks to South Africa, Abu Dhabi, Australia, Mexico, Brazil! To Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain (Hey, Dj Roger Balta!) and Italy!

Love, Peace and Disco, my friends! It's all one world as Evelyn Thomas sings in a classic track below (audio only). Let's go gently into the new year together. ~~ love, Dj Buddy Beaverhausen.



No comments:

Post a Comment