Monday, February 11, 2013

GRAMMY Gowns & My Shout Out

So the fashion police have spoken and declared Adele's GRAMMY Awards smock more Chairy than cherry. But big girls can't wear black all the time, I say, and Adele was trying to be pretty in pink! At least she adhered to the dress-code memo issued by CBS that "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered." Frankly, I think that if Adele's skirt was less A-framed and more tailored below the hips, it would have looked more flattering.

Yet, surely, there was more than a note of sexism to that CBS notification. And not everyone adhered. Kelly Rowland, Alicia Keys (surprisingly) and, most noticeably, Katy Perry, in her plunging mint frock, were pointed out by the press. (Some added Jennifer Lopez to the list, but I thought she was comparatively demure this time out.)

However, beyond the red carpet boobies brewhaha, it's again time for me to call out to my readers, thanking you for your support (which has nothing to do with undergarment support)!

Always, the biggest views are from the USA, the UK and Canada. But my recent amazing hits are from Indonesia, Sweden, Philippines, Hungary, Chile, Poland, Netherlands and Chile! Love you guys (and gals)! The Chinese Year of the Snake has begun! Let's make it a great one. Peace, happiness and wear what you want! ~~ Dj Buddy Beaverhausen






No comments:

Post a Comment