Friday, May 10, 2013

Wear Your Disco, Darlings!

Attention mirror-ball queens! San Francisco-based Betabrand offers the chic stylings of mylar disco pants so you can sweat it out on the dance floor in high fashion. I assume these are dry-clean only. And imagine your dry cleaner's face when you bring these in! Priceless. Here's the link if you're interested. Cost: $100 (a mere bag of shells for something this seriously trendy). Are they gay enough?

http://www.betabrand.com/discopants.html?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=discopants_discopeople2&utm_campaign=Discopants

I rather like this disco tuxedo that's part of their line, too. My birthday is on Monday. What do you think?


Catch you at the disco, dahlings! By the way, I noticed a big jump in blog views from Austria (possibly because of my Rauhofer tribute?) and Turkey this week. Thank you so very much! Peace, love, dance floors and happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment