Wednesday, September 18, 2013

180 Thousand and Going Strong on This Blog!

Pop open the champagne tonight because this blog has gone over the 180,000 mark thanks to my readers around the globe! I've just had my 4th anniversary of this labor of love and I recently spun off a companion blog just for my interviews (http://blabittobeaverhausen.blogspot.com/). Plus, I have some upcoming posts that should excite you. At this exact moment of posting, I have 180,012 views. I'm ecstatic!

What a 4-year anniversary gift! Thanks to every single person reading my proud accomplishment. What do you know?! I have a following!

Most amount of hits here are from the USA but also a big thanks and hug to Russia, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Canada, Mexico, Thailand, Ukraine, Serbia, Brazil, China, Poland, United Arab Emirates, Kenya, Australia and just about everywhere all over the world. I really started this as something I hoped my circle of friends would read!

Now, however, it's up, up and away because, believe me my friends, the best is yet to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment