Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cher: Madonna Is "a Bitch"

Sleep on this! Cher never holds back, and now says she thought Madonna was a bitch.

Cher took a swipe at her rival diva in true old-Hollywood fashion. Like Bette and Joan. The blab on Reddit:

Reddit - Do you still hate Madonna?

Cher - Madge, no. Actually I don't. I never hated her, I just thought she was a bitch.

Cher continued to state: "Actually I think Madge might be one of the most amazing artists I've known. I don't like everything she does, for sure, but she is always riding the crest of the wave. She always saw trends WAY before anyone else, and had great videos," Cher explained of the 55-year-old singer on Reddit, continuing, "So, besides saying 'WTF [is] MDNA', I'm fine with it."

Back in July 2012, Cher Tweeted: "WTF is MDA?"

Don't you just love it?

Below, Cher vs Madonna vs Whiney remix:









No comments:

Post a Comment