Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dj Buddy Beaverhausen's Christmas Blog Benediction

At 12:50 pm EST today, my blog was viewed 539 times! Thanks to all my readers and a very merry Christmas! This is truly incredible as, in years past, Christmas has traditionally been a relatively quiet day for Leave It to Beaverhausen.

The blog's daily stats begin at midnight Greenwich Mean Time, which is currently 7 pm in New York. I am happy this Christmas to receive such a gift from you, and I thank each of you for reading my blog. Who knows where our viewership will be at 7 pm tonight!

You can also read my articles on Queens Our City Internet Radio! http://queens.ourcityradio.com/

My sincerest appreciation to everyone across the USA and Canada, in the UK, Germany, Netherlands, France, Mexico, Thailand, Brazil, Australia, Malaysia, Belgium, Italy, Serbia, China, the Ukraine and all over this wonderful planet we share!

Season's Greetings to all and wishing you the best!









No comments:

Post a Comment