Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Family Reunion with Buddy Beaverhausen

I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the Donnelly-Hamer family up in Jefferson Township, NJ. It's an almost two-hour drive and my cousin Linda generously took me there and back in her car.

My Aunt Ellen (my mother's sister) and my Uncle Walt had 11 children. Linda is one of the youngest.

The very youngest, Eleanor, was at Linda's Christmas dinner as was my cousin, Joe, the youngest son, as they all still live in Jersey.

It was really fantastic to see my relatives, their spouses and grown children. How time passes. I hadn't seen some of these folk in decades, but we were all assembled at Christmas night dinner at Linda's. There was a lot of love, acerbic wit and the Irish gift of gab on hand! And a delicious dinner and lots of wine and beer.
Linda's home.

I hope all my readers had a very Merry, too! And, so, I share with you in photos. Holiday love to all!

Cousin Eleanor with her husband and sons.

My cousin Joe & his wife Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment