Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Buddy Beaverhausen's Random Thoughts: Policeman Files Sexual Assault Suit Against Elton John


Say what?! When I first read the news articles, I thought: That's odd, a suspect patting down an officer.  It takes a lot of Philadelphia Freedom to say the least.

Turns out the officer in question, Jeffrey Wenninger, is a former bodyguard of Sir Elton's who claims he was sexually assaulted and  touched in an "unwelcome manner." I never realized Elton was such a big, strong guy that he could force himself on a bodyguard this way.

Elton's lawyer is, of course, calling the charges "baseless" and a waste of the court's time. Basically, it boils down to a shakedown operation.

The suit focuses on three specific incidents between March and April 2014, all on their way to or from the airport there. I'm trying to imagine how it's possible, as the passenger, to sexually assault your driver. Though it has been of fantasy of mine with a few hunky drivers I've had out to LaGuardia. Maybe Elton can give me some tips. Then again, maybe not.

I think it odd that Wenninger waited three years to place this lawsuit and I must say he appears pretty chipper with Elton in the photo at left, prominently sporting a big basket as John makes an unfortunate appearance in an Adidas sports outfit. Think I might file a lawsuit with the fashion police.





No comments:

Post a Comment