Monday, July 2, 2012

Defiant Debra: "I’d be devastated if my son grows up to be a hetero!"

Debra & her first Will
While we wait for the big changes that the actress who loves her gay best friends to death, at least on the tube, will go through on next season's Smash, Will and Grace's Debra Messing keeps messing with our minds by living a life that imitates her art. Not only did she ditch her real-life husband in favor of the actor whose character her character was having an affair with on last season's Smash (Will Chase; "Once again, Debra Messing has linked up with a guy named Will," crowed iVillage), she recently proved that her love of gay men -- in real life -- seemingly has no bounds.

“I’d be devastated if my son grows up to be a hetero! As a parent," Debra said at a recent Trevor Project (GLBT youth suicide prevention and anti-bullying organization) event, "you just envision a certain life for your child. I mean, if he’s straight, think of all the fabulous things he’s going to miss out on!”

I wonder if Travolta or Cruise are cruising for a fag hag?


No comments:

Post a Comment