Friday, August 30, 2013

Results of My Disco Diana Poll

Miss Ross @ Studio 54
My blog poll asking you to "Vote for your fave dance song(s) by Miss Ross" is now closed.

First, I'd like to thank those of you who voted. There were a total of 27 votes. Participants could vote for more than one title. Here's how you weighed in on Diana's dance songs: 

"The Boss" was the clear winner with a total of 11 votes. "Love Hangover" had nine. "Upside Down" received eight votes. "Swept Away" swept up five. "I'm Coming Out" and "Chain Reaction" each garnered four. "Take Me Higher" took in three. "Eaten Alive" ate up two. "I Ain't Been Licked" and "Work That Body" tied at the bottom with a single vote each. And no one voted for "No One Gets the Prize."

Thanks once more, voters. New dance-music poll to be posted soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment