Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's 2014! Happy New Year from Dj Buddy Beaverhausen

This blog and my articles at Queens Our City Radio are going to heat up even more in 2014. Thank you for your support, everybody! We went to 10,000+ blog views in December and I am thrilled. My Q&As are coming back home from Blab It to Beaverhausen, we have a line-up of great interviews to look forward to, plus fab reviews and chats,and I wish all my readers around the world a Happy NewYear! Thank you mother Poland, Ukraine, Mexico, Morocco, Germany, China, UK, Lithuania, Germany, France and every country round the planet. We truly are one, united by music and the arts! So, cheers for an even happier tomorrow and have a wonderful 2014 one and all!

Heard this song New Year's Eve at Icon, Astoria, Queens, NYC and it's stuck in my head:



A Happy New Year to everyone from New York, New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment