Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Buddy Beaverhausen's Random Thoughts: My Election Day Vote

I voted in the Democratic primaries this afternoon and I voted for Hillary   Clinton I am proud to tell you.

This woman brings tons of experience with her and a former President husband, Bill. She is, in my view, the most qualified of the Democratic candidates and the most deserving of the nomination.

None other than Barbra Streisand announced "We need to elect the first woman president, someone who will represent our values and interests." It pays to have a power diva supporting you.

HC was our 67th Secretary of State under President Obama. She was a First Lady of our nation and a senator from New York City. What better credentials could you possibly have?

The world has had so many great, strong women leaders. It's time for the US to catch up.

Of course, all sorts of rumors, accusations and untruths have been lobbed against this woman. The Monica Blewisky scandal will surely rear its head in a manner of speaking. Par for the course as politics is an ugly game. I admire Hillary and think her the best choice for the people. She will move us forward, not drag us back.

So, today, I schlepped uphill and home again to vote for her in a church on Ridge Boulevard in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NYC. It was worth every minute. Here's to you, Madame President!


No comments:

Post a Comment