Thursday, April 7, 2016

Buddy Beaverhausen's Random Thoughts: Greg Louganis' Breakfast of Champions

Buddy Beaverhausen congratulates Greg Louganis on being the first openly gay man to grace the breakfast of champions Wheaties box.

Greg was tested as HIV positive after diving and hitting his head on the board when he became dizzy. He is still, to this day, a great Olympian hero and award-winning athlete.

I always thought Louganis was a hottie. Of Samoan and Swedish descent, it's a fine mix. He can call me any time! What a hunk of steamin' love he must be, and only 4 inches taller than I am.

Greg is an LGBT rights activist and a professional sports trainer and coach. Last year, he carried the torch at the Olympics games.

Wheaties, the "Breakfast of Champions," prominently features great athletes on its boxes. But Louganis has broken new ground after his coming out. I intend to buy a few for my breakfasts now. Please, won't you join me and salute this athletic and political hero in his groundbreaking victory!




No comments:

Post a Comment