Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Your Entertainment in Tandem

Just some odds and ends from previous posts.

From my last "On My Turntables" post, the Youtube audio-only link to Jennifer Holliday's Tony Moran-produced, Wayne G/Andy Allder remix of "Magic". Get dancin'!



From "Where the Boys Were," the conclusion of the un-aired, way-gay Bette Davis sitcom pilot rewritten by Mart ("The Boys in the Band") Crowley, in parts 2 and 3 below.





Lastly, Ms Natalie Wood, who figured in both posts, "Where the Boys Were" and "Don't Go Near the Water," is represented with her fab dramatic scene at the end of West Side Story, but I could only get this on YouTube with Polish subtitles. Natalie would probably want it that way.



In any language, no matter how many times I watch this, I always cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment