Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dj Buddy B's Top Ten Countdown; May 12, 2012

Our superhero, Colton Ford


Dj Buddy B is going to share, with his friends, his top ten blog posts as of today. Be aware this is based on my blog stats on hits going to specific posts. There are hits that go to my blog overall as well, so that may throw statistics off a little.

My top ten posts are:

1.) Advising Kelly Clarkson (totally viral since December; only recently calmed down)
2.) PARTY ON NEW YEAR'S EVE with COLTON FORD (is there something about boldface that entices people? Or is it Colton in revealing briefs?)
3.) Pride 2011 Promo (Dj Buddy has a new one ready with a chance to score a disc in my next giveaway competition)
4.) My Top Five Most Fabulous Men (guys that turn me on -- and, obviously, others)
5.) Buddy Beaverhausen's Notes to Divas and other musings on music (one of my earliest, from almost 3 years ago, so I'm glad it's still going strong)
6.) Zeb Atlas in Discoworld (hot hunk attempts to cover Diana Ross)
7.) Chelsea Boys for Christmas from Spottiswood (despite the linking issue I had, and the fact that it's no longer Christmas, this sensitive holiday number from the rock group Spottiswoode & His Enemies keeps 'em coming)
8.) The Puppini Sisters - Jingle Bells (more Xmas, with the fabulous UK swing "sisters")
9.) Arpad Miklos, Hot in the "Hood" by Perfume Genius (the hung Hungarian appears iconically in a music video; love the song)
10.) Madonna's Top Five Videos According to Billboard (even though 1 of the 5 videos was deleted on YouTube)


Here I come to save the day!
Thanks to everyone for making my blog what it is with your interest and support. This week's special thanks out to Canada, the UK, France, Sweden, Italy, Spain & Greece. To Mexico, Brazil and Colombia. And to Malaysia and Croatia! Of course, most of all, to my biggest support base in the USA. (Obama '12, babies!) Thanks so much and may peace and dance music reign worldwide for all.










No comments:

Post a Comment