Friday, August 29, 2014

Buddy B's Labor Day Bulletin Blab

Labor Day signals the closing of summer and the coming in of autumn. And Buddy B is in "development" with a new, live on-stage edition of his famous (or are they infamous?) Q&A sessions that appear on this blog and in syndication online.

Hopefully, the events will take place at my fave NYC LGBT club venue and I'll keep you all posted as to future reports. Also, look forward to more celebrity interviews on the blog, new reviews, commentaries, poems from time to time, and more. The best in LGBT infotainment! Accept no imitators.

Here we go, into the stratosphere! Fingers crossed? Wish me luck!

Love you all! I thank you for your massive and international support that makes me feel I'm doing something right.

Stay tuned and, in the meantime, enjoy my written word right here with a busy, new social season coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment